2026年9月25日星期五

Industrial Lunch in PolyU (SAE friends) after the AI seminar

On 25th Sep 2026, Dr. YC Chau and Dr. Luk Chi Fai come to PolyU for attending the seminar named “Dassault Systèmes Strategy in the Era of Industrial AI”. We met Mr. Eddie Hui (IT emaos) and took a photo in front of seminar hall for memory.


Then they entered the hall for the seminar and I led students to visit STEM Education company for capstone project this morning. YC took some photos for sharing the insight of the seminar.


Dr. Nicolas Jeannee (VP, 3DEXPERIENCE Edu, Dassault Systèmes) was the guest speaker.


He introduced Physic AI in Factory and Experience.


Industry world models using virtual twins were introduced.


After the seminar and I finished the company visit, we had lunch in PolyU.

(Left: Mr. Lam (林念华), Mr. Stephen Tang (Director, ODU), Dr. YC Chau, I, Mr. Henry Lee and Dr. Luk Chi Fai)

Reference

COMP - https://www.polyu.edu.hk/comp/

PolyU Entrepreneur Mastermind Talk - https://www.polyu.edu.hk/kteo/entrepreneurship/polyu-entrepreneur-mastermind-talk/

20260717: Industrial Lunch and Meeting for Funding Proposal and Capstone Project - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/07/industrial-lunch-and-meeting-for.html

20260925: Visit to i3D Printer HK for COMP Student's Capstone Project 2026 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/09/visit-to-i3d-printer-hk-for-comp.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails