Asian
Network for Quality (ANQ) Congress 2026 was held by China Association for
Quality (CAQ) in the Chengdu, China from 14-18 Sep 2026. The congress theme was
“Integrating Asia and the World: Igniting a Quality-Driven Sustainable Future”.
After two days congress activities, Gala Dinner is our traditional celebration
event. Minda and I arrived early to reserve table.
We
took a photo with Ms. Wang Shengqi (王圣淇) (CAQ).
HKSQ
team Prof. Fugee and his wife Flora arrived and we took a group photo.
Then
Fugee, Flora and I took a photo with Prof. TN Goh (吴桐毅).
I
also took a photo with Mr. Wang Lu (王璐) and Ms. Wang Lin (王琳) (CAQ).
Photo
with Prof. Shu Yamada (JSQC) and his colleague.
Catherine
led IAQ academicians to took a photo.
(Left:
I, Mr. Sunil Sinha, Mr. Raúl Molteni, Prof. Pedro Saraiva and Dr. Catherine Chan)
Photo
with Mr. Willy Vandenbrande
The
Gala Dinner performance started from the video by VAQH. Dr. Tung created the
ANQ song named “ANQ Hello”.
Dr.
Duan Yonggang (段永剛) (Chairman, ANQ) gave welcome speech and
started the dinner.
Many
of ANQ friends joined Gala dinner.
Head
table photo.
In
the beginning, CAQ Cantonese speaker representative with HKSQ to sing a song
named “Red Sun” (紅日).
And
then HKSQ sing a song named “AMANI” that meaning is for peace.
After
that we selected a song to be sang with Chinese in Singapore and Taiwan region.
The song named “Moon represented my heart”.
Then
I took a photo with Mr. Bilguun Ganbold (President at Mongolian Quality
Management Association (MQMA)) and Ms. Uranchimeg Navaansambuu (Board member at
MQMA).
Japanese team was dancing.
India
team (ISQ) sing a song and dancing.
KSQM
team sing a song.
SQI
team Mr. Johnson Tan Swan San, Mr. GE Tan, Mr. Jianyu Tu and Mr. Cheung Kah
Leong, as well as Prof. Goh were dancing together.
Then
I took a photo with Mr. Somsak Tan (IQM) and Ms. Wang Shengqi (王圣淇) (CAQ) for memory.
Performance
by VAQH and they invited Roland together.
I
took a photo with MD Atikur Rahman Hirok (CEO, Morols Group, BSTQM Bangladesh).
Mongolian
Quality Management Association (MQMA) performance started.
Dr.
Pao Lin Jen (任寶玲) who represented THQA to sing a song.
Lastly,
Dr. Aaron Tong and Mr. Johnson Tan Swan San sang at the end.
At
the end, IAQ members took a group photo before left.
We
had a very happy Gala Dinner tonight.
Reference:
ANQ website - https://anforq.org/index.php
ANQ 2026 - https://anq2026.caq.org.cn/
CAQ - https://www.caq.org.cn/
HKSQ - https://hksq.org/
























沒有留言:
發佈留言