2026年9月16日星期三

The 24th ANQ Congress Chengdu, China 2026 – Day 1 (Part B – Parallel Session & Technical Visit)

Asian Network for Quality (ANQ) Congress 2026 was held by China Association for Quality (CAQ) in the Chengdu, China from 14-18 Sep 2026. The congress theme was “Integrating Asia and the World: Igniting a Quality-Driven Sustainable Future”. The first day was held on 16 Sep 2026, with parallel sessions taking place in the afternoon. Minda and I took a photo in front of my presentation slide.


I also took a photo with Mr. Too Meng Ken (SQI), Mr. Howe Ng (HKSQ) and Ms. Wang Lin (王琳) (CAQ).


I met Prof. Nafiza Islam (Asso Professor, Jahangimagar University) again.


And then I took a photo with session chair Dr. Dag Kroslid (Academician, IAQ).


I was the first speaker of this session and my topic entitled “AI for Testing, Inspection & Certification (AI4TIC): a collaboration between Academia and Industry”. 


In the beginning, I introduced the 11th World Summit for Chinese Quality which had been held in last year with the theme “AI for Quality (AI4Q): Leading the Future of Excellence”. I briefed the summary and conclusion of the summit.


After that I introduced the Testing, Inspection & Certification industries in Hong Kong.


I defined AI4TIC is to transform the traditional conformity assessment into a continuous, predictive, and real-time quality assurance model by applying technologies (e.g. AI) to formal verification processes. 


Lastly, I demonstrated 5 students final year company-based projects and presented the conceptual framework of AI Innovation Management System (AIIMS). Then Dr. Dag Kroslid presented the speaker certificate to me.


Following my presentation, CAQ arranged for the Hong Kong team to visit TGOOD’s China Smart Energy Science and Technology Museum (川開電器有限公司中國智慧能源科技館).


 HKSQ team included Minda, Jane, Aaron and I.


Then we joined HKQMA and MTR took a group photo in front of the museum.


Inside the museum, they introduced their strategies based on the global trends.


And then representative introduced their electric car charging service.


There are many different types of EV charging stations. 


Finally, we took a group photo with the leader Mr. Xing Zhigang (邢志刚).


Another team was MTR’s Engineering WIT Steering Committee.


After visited the museum, Mr. Xing Zhigang (邢志刚) presented their quality management in TGOOD.


Firstly, he introduced their quality development history of TGOOD since 1980.


Then Mr. Xing introduced the role of quality professional from Firefighter to Police officer to Doctor and then to Teacher.


Finally, he briefed their TQM approach.


Lastly, Mr. FUNG Shun Choi, George (Hon. Secretary, HKQMA) presented a certificate and mooncake to Mr. Xing.


When we come back to hotel, we had noodle together with Dr. Pao Lin Jen (任寶玲).


We also met Dr. Catherine Chan and her husband Mr. Lam. We took a group photo in front of the noodle restaurant before left.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails