I am honor to invit Mr. Henry Lee as our capstone
project industrial advisor and I led my students to visit his company for STEM
education related capstone project on 25th Sep 2026. The project name
is “LKH5: Website based online creative platform of Extenics named METS
Platform”. Since 1983, Prof. Cai Wen has developed "Extenics," a
foundational AI theory from China. The project aims to transform the Extension
Innovation Method (METS) into an engaging educational tool, so as to create an
online game / creative platform called "METS Platform." We took a
photo in the company for memory.
(Left: Mr. Henry Lee, Mr. Yu Cheuk Pan, Tom, Ms. Chong
Zhi Yi, Mae and I)
Henry introduced his company and different services about
STEM education they provided.
We took a photo with company most updated 3D printer
for STEM education use.
And then Henry introduced different application environment
for STEM education such as monitoring animal environment using AI and IoT.
Finally, he introduced their different version of 3D
printer.
Reference
COMP - https://www.polyu.edu.hk/comp/
20260922: CMS1000
Guest Talk – STEM Education Business - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/09/cms1000-guest-talk-stem-education.html
20260717: Industrial
Lunch and Meeting for Funding Proposal and Capstone Project - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/07/industrial-lunch-and-meeting-for.html





沒有留言:
發佈留言