2026年9月17日星期四

The 24th ANQ Congress Chengdu, China 2026 – Day 2 (Part A – IAQ Special Session)

Asian Network for Quality (ANQ) Congress 2026 was held by China Association for Quality (CAQ) in the Chengdu, China from 14-18 Sep 2026. The congress theme was “Integrating Asia and the World: Igniting a Quality-Driven Sustainable Future”. In the second day morning, IAQ special session was held on 16 Sep 2026 as one of parallel sessions. Minda and I joined the IAQ session. 


I took a photo outside the room of IAQ session.


I met Dr. IIia Rusakov (National Research University “MPEI”) and took a photo for memory.


I also took a photo with Mr. Sunil Sinha (President-elect, IAQ).


Minda and I took a photo with Ms. Tong Jing, Twinkle (童菁) and Ms. Wang Lin (王琳).


Photo with Mr. J. Ravikant and Prof. Pedro Saraiva (Director, PLANAPP Portugal).


Photo with Prof. Shao Luning (邵鲁宁) and Prof. You Jianxin (邵鲁宁) and they both are from School of Economics and Management, Tongji University.




Photo with Dr. Nguyen Thi Hoang Lien (VAQH).


Minda took a photo with Vietnam Team.


Prof. Pedro Saraiva (Director, PLANAPP Portugal) was the first speaker in the IAQ session and he introduced Quality 5.0 and Intelligent Excellence.


He briefed the intelligent excellence to consider old and new quality approaches and applications.


And then he showed the components of Quality 5.0 and key elements included System, Data, Analytics, Decisions and Value.


The second speaker was Mr. Willy Vandenbrande (IAQ Academician) and he introduced IAQ Quality Sustainability Award.


The award aims to identify and share good examples or projects of how quality management principles, methods and tools can be used to develop more sustainable solutions and offerings while reducing waste and optimizing the use of resources.


It involved 17 UN sustainable development goals (SDGs), QM philosophies, simple admin process and local language primary evaluation.


The last speaker in this session was Mr. Narayanan Ramanathan (co-founder and past President of ISQ) and his topic named “Regeneration of HoPE – Health of Planet Earth”.


He introduced the HoPE relationship diagram model.


Finally, he said sustainability dimensions are not externalities to Quality. We need to built it into the design stage.


Discussion panel session was held at the end.


Mr. Janak Mehta gave some comments on HoPE.


Lastly, we had group photo taken for memory.


Then Minda and I went to restaurant for lunch.


I met Mr. Sunil Thawani (CEO, Quality Indeed; Ex Board Member, ASQ & DQG) and he told me that he was founder of Circular Economy Award in UAE.


Dr. Aaron Tong and I met Ir Ken CN Cheung (張政毅) (Deputy General Manager – Yangjiang, CLP Nuclear Power (Yangjiang) Limited).

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails