2026年10月2日星期五

Extension Innovation Method Training for COMP Student's Capstone Project 2026

I provided Extenics and Extension Innovation Method (METS) training to my two Capstone Project students (Ms. Chong Zhi Yi, Mae and Mr. Yu Cheuk Pan, Tom) and Henry’s colleagues in i3D Printer HK office on 2nd Oct 2026. In the beginning, Marco helped me to take a group photo with attendees. I brought my books and gave all participants as gifts. 


I introduced four steps of Extension Innovation Method including Model, Extension, Transformation and Selection (METS) and asked all participants to practice it including matter-element, affair-element and relation-element.


Finally, I took a photo with Mr. Henry Lee (our capstone project industrial advisor) and introduced some books about Extenics to him. It is a golden opportunity to involve the Extenics into Hong Kong AI education because Extenics is one of branches in Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence (CAAI) (中国人工智能学会).

Reference

COMP - https://www.polyu.edu.hk/comp/

20260925: Visit to i3D Printer HK for COMP Student's Capstone Project 2026 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/09/visit-to-i3d-printer-hk-for-comp.html

20260922: CMS1000 Guest Talk – STEM Education Business - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/09/cms1000-guest-talk-stem-education.html

20260717: Industrial Lunch and Meeting for Funding Proposal and Capstone Project - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/07/industrial-lunch-and-meeting-for.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails