PolyU Info Day 2026 was held on 10th Oct
2026. Department of Computing booth located in Core F. I took a photo in the
banner in the main entry.
Minda, So Easy and her son visited our booth and we
took a group photo for memory.
I also met my nephew and sister-in-law.
Then I took a photo with CMS1000 partners included Dr.
Adam Leung (AMA).
Also took a photo with Dr. Ryo Liao (DSAI).
And then I met COMP colleagues included Prof. Andy
Chun and Dr. Hongcheng Xie.
Also Dr. Richard Lui and Dr. Mohammed Aquil Mirza.
My old EngD friends Dr. Walter Fung.
Prof. WEI Xiaoyong and I took a photo in front of Walter.
I met my capstone project student Mr. Ko Ka Ming who
worked as volunteer.
Another student Mr. Leo Cheung Ching Ho who studied Chinese
history and attended my COMP1004 course in year 1
Before I left, I took a photo with Marketing team (Ms.
Queena Wong and Ms. Samantha Leung) and student volunteers.
In the Info Day, there are many visitors and student
helpers explained and led visitors for lab tour.
Reference
PolyU InfoDay 2026
- https://www.polyu.edu.hk/study/events/
COMP - https://www.polyu.edu.hk/comp/
20250927: PolyU
Info Day 2025 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2025/09/polyu-info-day-2025.html
20241012: PolyU
Info Day 2024 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2024/10/polyu-info-day-2024.html
20240322: PolyU
Career Fair 2024 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2024/03/polyu-career-fair-2024.html













沒有留言:
發佈留言