2024年10月12日星期六

PolyU Info Day 2024

 PolyU Info Day 2024 was held on 12th October 2024. Department of Computing booth located in Core A. I took a photo in front of the booth.


The booth photo was taken before the event.


In the Info Day, many student helpers who welcome visitors in the entry.


The large screen showed the schedule and events.


Info seminars of BSc (Hon) Scheme in Computing and AI were held in three timeslots today. I attended the morning session. Prof. Ken Yiu was speaker who introduced our program to participants. 


I met my student Mr. Dylan Haryoto and took a photo for memory.


During the seminar, Ken briefed the programme and curriculum. Year 1 is fundamental year that students learned fundamental subject and found their strength for selection of degree scheme (Computer Science or Enterprise Information System) in second year. 


Then he introduced SMILE approach that stands for Student-centered Model with Integrated Learning Elements. 


Finally, Ms. Julie Hui briefed the game for souvenir.


It included Capsule Toy (扭蛋).


The second Info seminar was led by Dr. Hong Va Leong and he briefed PolyU background in the beginning.


Details of BSc (Hons) in Computer Science core subjects were mentioned.


New approach for career preparation plus non-local experience such as internship or outbound exchange were introduced.


In afternoon, we were on duty in the booth. I took photos with my colleagues for memory.

(Left: Dr. Jeff Tang, Dr. Tayyab Muhammad, Dr. Mohammed Aquil Mirza and I)

I met Dr. Richard Lui and took photo with Tayyab together.


Dr. Walter Fung is also here.


We also took a photo with Dr. Kevin Yuen (Middle) and Ms. Eling Yim (Right 1).


Confucius Institute of Hong Kong is near our booth.


When I left, I met BCH cohort in CityU Mr. YIP Wai Yuen.


At the end, I took a photo with Dr. Lam Kim-hung in ABCT department’s booth.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails