2024年3月22日星期五

PolyU Career Fair 2024

PolyU Career Fair 2024 started from 19th to 22nd March 2024 in PolyU Podium. There are more than 300 employers from various industries with more than 1000 graduate job and internship opportunities. I visited today and met some friends. 


I met Mr. Henry Lee, my old colleague in EPA Centre and we took a photo in front of his booth for memory.


One of his businesses in STEM education related to 3D printing.


Let students to draw what they want and then print it as a gift.


I visited many booths including GP, KOLN3D, HKPC, etc.


I also met BCH cohort Mr. YIP Wai Yuen but forgot to take a photo.  Moreover, HKIE also supported the career fair. HKIE Hong Kong Engineering Week supported universities career fairs.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails