2024年3月27日星期三

ABCT Guest Talk for “Introduction of HKQF & Experience Sharing”

I was honor to be invited by Dr. Joe KH. Lam and Dr. Gary Tang to introduce the HKQF and share my industry experience to the student in BSc (Hon) in Analytical Sciences for Testing and Certification under the Department of Applied Biology and Chemical Technology (ABCT), PolyU on 27th Mar 2024. In the beginning, we took a photo for memory. 

(Left: Dr. Joe Lam, Dr. Gary Tang and I)

Before the talk, I surveyed students’ expected career.


Then I started my talk to introduce Qualifications Framework in Hong Kong.


The key element is the QF level from level 1 to level 7 which connected vocational & continuing education with academic level.


And then the TIC industry career pathway was mentioned.


After that I shared my career with the title “Connecting the Dots”.


My sharing separated into four dimensions including academic, business, community and government.


Finally, I demonstrated my dots which all connected to my study in universities.


Lastly, I shared what I had been done in Science Park for different accreditations and methods development.


For example, SEM for measuring metallic coating thickness.


As well as SAM for moisture/ reflow sensitivity test.


At the end, I survey students again and most students would like to be Dr. Gary Tang!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails