2012年8月1日星期三

ANQ Congress 2012 - Welcome Reception & Registration

There were so many participants (more than 100) joined the welcome reception and registration on 31 July 2012 in YMCA Hotel at 6:30pm.


Firstly, Mr. Qi Weiming (Chairperson of ANQ; VP & Secretary General of CAQ) gave a greeting message.


Then I (Chairman of HKSQ) gave a welcome remark and briefed the transportation arrangement to all participants.


So many ANQ friends paid attention to our speech.


After that we enjoyed the food of welcome reception.


Finished the event, we had taken a group photo with student helpers.

At the end, the whole HKSQ team to have a dinner and discussed the ANQ Congress details in tomorrow.


When I drove back to HKUST at about 10:00pm, I turned the poster stand orientation of reception area to become better presentation.


Moreover, I checked all setting including poster area and lecture room.


I had also set my poster in the stands.


Reference:
Asian Network for Quality (ANQ) - http://www.anforq.org/ 



沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails