2012年8月24日星期五

What Samson's work I observed (譚偉豪的工作之我見)

I would like to share my experience for participating Samson's activities in past 4 years.
As a professional, I have a habit to record all my activities in my blog as evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).

(Photo showed Dr. Samson Tam's promotion materials and my IT books collection.)


Before 2008, I don't know Dr. Samson Tam. After his action fighting for renamed Technology Bureau under The Hong Kong Association for the Advancement of Science and Technology, I was aware a person who worked in the same field. The first cooperation with Dr. Samson Tam was on 2nd August 2008. HKSQ, HKQAA and HKSTP co-organized a seminar to introduce ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards, we invited Dr. Samson Tam as our modulator through Dr. Aaron Tong (HKSQ ex-chairman).
*Dr. Samson Tam as modulator chaired the open discussion session.

Then I was invited by SW Cheung (ex-boss) to join HKIE-ITD. Since I was HKIE-MIE member, I needed to add one more division based on my qualification and experience (I had a computer degree with 3 year ISMS experience.).
20080921: Samson Tam meeting with his Five Hundred Supporters
*The first time I joined Samson's support team.

After that I had attended several activities organized or supported by Dr. Samson Tam and summarized below.

20090508: HKIE Electronices Division 30th Anniversary Dinner
*Legislative Councilors Forum entitled “Technology and Engineering Develop in Hong Kong in the next 30 years” was moderated by Ir. Jolly Wong and Ir. Peter Yeung. The guests of forum were Ir. Dr. Raymond Ho, Mrs. Regina Ip and Ir. Dr. Samson Tam.

20100317: HKSQA Conference 2010 – Software Assessment and Certification
*Dr. Samson Tam was invited to give an opening address.
In that time, Samson had asked my opinion on software & personal certification. I had shared ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) examination to him but it was not popular in Hong Kong.

Samson formed ToloMix which is a group of technology entrepreneurs and professionals working in the Hong Kong Science Park, who would like to share and exchange views of technologies, to uplift the image of the Science Park and to enhance the social network.
20110318: ToloMix Gathering - iPad2
*Dr. Samson Tam is a moderator of the event.
* Samson arranged the visit to ASTRI laboratories.

20110625: Hong Kong Competitiveness Seminar
*The group discussion was performed and panelist included Dr. Samson Tam Wai Ho (譚偉豪), Mrs. Fanny Law (羅范椒芬), Mr. LAU Kong Wah (劉江華), Ms. Emily Lau Wai-hing (劉慧卿), Prof. Chan Chi-fai, Andrew (陳志輝) and Dr. Ni (倪鵬飛).
All guests supported to establish Innovation and Technology Bureau in Hong Kong.

20111209: 深港「雲計算及數據中心」合作集思會 暨 交流計劃啓動式 (Cloud Computing & Data Centre Seminar)
*Dr. Samson Tam is officiating guest and gave a speech.

20120822: HKIE Forum for 2012 Legco IT Functional Constituency (FC) Election Candidates
*Dr. Samson Tam presented his proposal if he elected and answer IT industry questions.

Reference:
Ir. Dr. TAM Wai Ho Samson - http://www.samsontam2012.hk/ 
The Hong Kong Association for the Advancement of Science and Technology - http://www.hkaast.org.hk/


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails