2026年8月5日星期三

The 11th World Summit for Chinese Quality 2026 - Pre-summit Preparation

The 11th World Summit for Chinese Quality (WSCQ) would be held on 6th to 7th Aug 2026 in PolyU TU201. Before a day of the summit, the organization committee gathered in PolyU for preparation. I received all material in my office. The most important was the flag of World Alliance for Chinese Quality (WACQ). 


Summit banner received.


Countdown signs prepared.


Venue inspected and some sandbags removed.


Our hall is TU201 and large enough for presentations.


My colleague Dr. Jeff Tang and I tested the facilities.


Summit materials placed in place.


The summit eco-bags are printed with the logos of the HKSQ and WACQ.


Stationery and summit badges received and will be packed in summit bags.


The summit souvenir is a USB.


In the afternoon, Ms. Angela Wong and I put up signs indicating the location of the venue.


Then Dr. Jane Wang arrived and we posted the notice together.


In the hall, we discussed the run down.


Ms. Minda Chiang, HSU helper, Dr. Jack Wu and Dr. Mandict Wong were responsible for arranging and packing summit materials.


Finally, Jane and Angela prepared the participants' certificates together.


At the same time, I led CAQ, SQI and Prof. LI Xingsen (李興森) from hotel to PolyU in the path 1. After their visit the venue, I led them back to hotel in path 2 and took a photo in front of the main entry.

(Left: Mr. Tu Jianyu (塗建宇), Mr. Tan Gheng Een (陳敬賢), Mr. Tan Swan San. Johnson (陳川昌) and Ms. Wang Shengqi (王聖淇))

Fortunately, I met Ms. Tsai Yi Chun, Akilo (蔡宜均) and her mother and daughter. She inspected the venue on behalf of CSQ and will lead her team to tomorrow's summit.


Lastly, Minda and I had dinner with our special guest, Prof. Li Xingsen (李興森), his wife, and granddaughter. Prof. Li was the first keynote speaker we invited.


Reference:

HKSQ - www.hksq.org

20260725: HKSQ 3rd Preparation Meeting for the 11th World Summit for Chinese Quality 2026 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/07/hksq-3rd-preparation-meeting-for-11th.html

20260711: HKSQ 5th Exco Meeting and the 11th WSCQ Preparation Meeting 2026 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/07/hksq-5th-exco-meeting-and-11th-wscq.html

20260516: HKSQ 4th Exco Meeting and the 11th WSCQ Preparation Meeting 2026 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/05/hksq-4th-exco-meeting-and-11th-wscq.html

20260330: HKSQ Preparation Meeting for the 11th World Summit for Chinese Quality (I) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2026/03/hksq-preparation-meeting-for-11th-world.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails