It is my second time to participate COMP department undergraduate (UG)
orientation session on 27th Aug 2026. In the beginning, Prof. Ken
Yiu (Professor & Associate Head (Teaching and Learning gave welcome speech.
When I arrived, Dr. Richard Lui gave self-introduction to the 1st
year students.
This session is for year 1 subject lecturers’ self-introduction. Dr. LYU
Mingsong was the second speaker.
Dr. Muhammad TAYYAB was the third one.
I was the fourth speaker and I introduced my subjects to be taught in
Year 1, 2, 3 & 4.
Finally, I shared my dots connection among study, work and society.
Then Dr LAM Alexander was last one and he played video record since he
was outside HK.
After that Prof. Lei Yang introduced the experiential learning in our programmes
including WIE and internship, as well as, outbound arrangement.
Dr. Jeff Tang, Dr. Raymond Pang, Dr. Tayyab and I took a photo for
memory.
I also took a photo with Dr. Andy Chun during students’ group activity.
We also took a photo with Prof. Ken Yiu.
Lastly, Dr. Hong Va Leung’s team won the game and each student got the
souvenir.
Reference:
FCMS - https://www.polyu.edu.hk/fcms/
COMP - https://www.polyu.edu.hk/comp/
20250822: COMP UG
Orientation Session 2025 in PolyU - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2025/08/comp-ug-orientation-session-2025-in.html











沒有留言:
發佈留言