2026年8月29日星期六

HSUHK MSc-GSCM & MSc-DITM Programme Orientation Day and Cocktail Reception 2026

I am honor to be invited by Dr. Jack Wu and Prof. Daniel Mo to join HSUHK and Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (MSc-GSCM) & Master of Science in Digital Innovation and Technology Management (MSc-DITM) Programme Orientation Day and Cocktail Reception on 29th Aug 2026. It is my second time to join it. I am the chairperson of advisory committee for a master programme named Master of Science in Digital Innovation and Technology Management (MSc-DITM) in School of Decision Sciences, The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK).


Before the event, I met many friends and took some photos for memory.

(Left: I, Prof. Daniel Mo, Dr. Jack Wu and Prof. Samuel Chan)

(Left: Dr. Jack Wu, Prof. Eugene Wong, Prof. Samuel Chan, Mr. Lam Wan Choi, Ir Dannies YK Ho and I)

(Left: Prof. Daniel Mo, Ir Dannies YK Ho, Dr. Danny Ho and I)

We met Dr. YM Wong again.


In the beginning, Dr. Stephen Ng (Head and Asso. Professor (SCM) MSc-GSCM Programme Director) gave welcome speech.


Prof. Chan Wai Sum (Dean of the School of Decision Sciences) gave welcome remark by video.


Subsequently, the chairs of advisory committee in both programmes MSc-DITM & Msc-GSCM in School of Decision Sciences toasted all participants. (Right 1st is Prof. Nelson Chow who is chair of advisory committee in MSc-GSCM and he is also Professor of Practice in LMS, PolyU).


And then we took a group photo.


After that all teachers introduced their topics to the MSc students.


We took a group photo for advisory committee members.


Prof. Ng Chi Hung, Stephen (Head and Asso. Professor (SCM) MSc-GSCM Programme Director) expected all new students enjoyed their school life.


After the break, I joined the MSc-DITM programme session. Prof. Daniel Mo chaired this session.


After the break, I joined the MSc-DITM programme session. Prof. Daniel Mo chaired this session.


The Professional Development Activities (PDA) is very good arrangement to connect professionals sharing their experience to the students.


Then I introduced myself and sharing HKSQ and Science Parks’ work.


One of slide from the programme session was Anti-Deception. It is very important to alert some mainland China students that they didn’t understand Hong Kong government system.


Alumni sharing video was showed.


The programme curriculum and requirements were briefed by Prof. Mo and ice breaking session started.


Lastly, Dr. Jack Wu led the discussion with new students in MSc-DITM.


Thanks for inviting me and participating in this meaningful event again.

Reference (related to Hang Seng Management College (HSMC))

20250830: HSUHK MSc-DITM Orientation Day cum Cocktail Reception - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2025/08/hsuhk-msc-ditm-orientation-day-cum.html

20160505: HSMC Seminar on Entrepreneurial Spirit and Sustainable Development Mindset - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2016/05/hsmc-seminar-on-entrepreneurial-spirit.html

20150721: The 1st Forum on Sustainable Development in Higher Education - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-1st-forum-on-sustainable.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails