2023年11月11日星期六

Dinner with Prof. Lawrence Wu and EPA Centre friends

We had dinner with Prof. Lawrence Wu and EPA Centre friends on 11th Nov 2023. It was initiated by Dr. Luk Chi Fai when he met Prof. Wu in PolyU canteen. Before dinner, I selfie a group photo for memory. 

(Left: Prof. Lawrence Wu, Dr. Luk Chi Fai, Ms. Brenda Lam and Ms. Kitty Wong and I)

Prof. Lawrence Wu is my final year project (FYP) supervisor in BSc (Hon) in Applied Physics and my project topic named “Implementation of design cases in a material selection expert system”. I graduated in 1994.


Then we met again in CityU AP 25th Anniversary Homecoming and CityU CSE Discovery and Innovation Gala in 2014 and 2017, respectively. 



I remembered Prof. YC Chan and Prof. Lawrence Wu interviewed me when I entry to EPA Centre, EE Dept., CityU in 2000. I assisted the EPA Centre to achieve ISO 9002:1994 in 2000 and upgrade to ISO 9001:2000 in 2003. 


Brenda and I took a photo for promoting the centre’s service.


I also attended some promotion events.


EPA Centre full name is “Electronic Packaging and Assemblies” Centre. 


I developed the chemical laboratory for Ion Chromatography.


We had a very good dinner and discussion together.

Reference:

20141123: CityU AP 25th Anniversary Homecoming - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2014/11/cityu-ap-25th-anniversary-homecoming.html

20170621: CityU CSE Discovery and Innovation Gala 2017 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2017/06/cityu-cse-discovery-and-innovation-gala.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails