2026年7月22日星期三

Dinner with Dominic Lam to Celebrate His Retirement

Minda and I invited my first boss and friend Mr. Dominic Lam to have dinner for celebrating his retirement from CMA Testing at CityU Lodge Bistro on 21st Jul 2026. 


I found an old photo of Dominic, taken in 1997 when I received my MPhil in Chemistry and joined CMATCL as QA officer.


Then I arranged HKSQ to visit CMATCL in 1999. Dr. KS Chin was the Chairman of HKSQ and presented flag to Dominic. 


The group photo of HKSQ was taken at the entrance.


Since CMATCL would like to implement safety management and QCC team at that time, I arranged to visit MEEM laboratory, CityU in 1999.


This poem was written by me in CMATCL.


After I was consultant in HKSTP, I arranged HKSTP Lab to visit CMATCL in 2005.


And then I linked up HKSTP and CMATCL to sign Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 27th Sep 2005. 


In 2019, I left HKSTP. But I still contacted my former boss Dr. HL Yiu for CMA Testing reindustrialization opportunity.


In 2021, Dr. Vincent Fung (Former Executive Director, Kin Yat Holding Ltd) and I visited CMA Testing. Kin Yat was one of CMA Testing's major clients for toy testing. At the time, I was working at Vincent’s company (CDM).


Time flies! We've known each other for almost 30 years.

Reference:

20210304: Visit to CMA Testing - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2021/03/visit-to-cma-testing.html

20190327: CMATCL & HKSTP Meeting for reindustrialization - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2019/03/matcl-hkstp-meeting-for.html

20180427: CMA Testing Seminar on Global Market Access through Local TIC Alliance - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2018/04/cma-testing-seminar-on-global-market.html

20180302: Lunch with Mr. Dominic Lam (CMATCL) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2018/03/lunch-with-mr-dominic-lam-cmatcl.html

20151230: CMA Live Your Dream Seminar on Testing and Certification for Better Business Development - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2015/12/cma-live-your-dream-seminar-on-testing.html

20150724: CMATCL Seminar on Exploring New Business Opportunity for Proprietary Chinese Medicine (pCm) & Cosmetics Products entering into China - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2015/07/cmatcl-seminar-on-exploring-new.html

20110403: HKSQ & CityU visit CMA Testing and Certification Laboratories Ltd. - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2011/04/hksq-cityu-visit-cma-testing-and.html

20081205: APP International Photovoltaic Reliability Workshop (II) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2008/12/app-international-photovoltaic_05.html

20081204: APP International Photovoltaic Reliability Workshop (I) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2008/12/app-international-photovoltaic.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails