2018年3月2日星期五

Lunch with Mr. Dominic Lam (CMATCL)

It was my pleasure to have lunch with Mr. Dominic Lam (CEO, CMATCL) for the Chinese New Year in Science Park on 2 Mar 2018.  He is my first boss in CMATCL in 1997 (After my MPhil graduate in CityU).  We shared the testing and certification market information and views, as well as, family and society (HKSQ) information.  We also met Prof. Albert Yu (Chairman, HKCTC) in the Happiness Cuisine.  



Dominic appreciated my summary on CEPA seminar and I appreciated his free lunch.  I also invited him to join ANQ 2018 in Almaty, Kazakhstan from 19 to 20 Sep 2018.

Reference:
20180131: HKCTC Seminar on the Latest Development of Testing and Certification under CEPA - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.hk/2018/01/hkctc-seminar-on-latest-development-of.html
20171218: HKCTC Seminar on Testing and Certification for Environmental Excellence - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.hk/2017/12/hkctc-seminar-on-testing-and.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails