2023年7月20日星期四

Visit Aunt family and stay in HKUST (GZ)

Since I will visit HKUST (Guangzhou) on 21 July, I went to my aunt home a day before and stayed in HKUST (GZ) apartment. Once I arrange the South China Normal University, I had rental electrical bicycle to go to my aunt home. 


Then we had a lunch.


After that my aunt told me a story of this Parrot. In a cold and raining day, this parrot flied near the window and then went inside the room. So that it became a member of aunt’s family.


Then my cousin and I went to the HKUST (GZ) campus through Guangzhou Metro. There are many people in 4:00pm because of summer holiday.


Finally, we arrived the university and RA Ms. Chen Ziwei led me into the apartment.


The apartment is very good with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, the terrace and washing machine, etc.


Then we walked around the campus.


Took a photo with HKUST (GZ) landmark.


We saw swans (天鵝), ducks and many koi carp (錦鯉).


Lastly, we had dinner in the university restaurant.


When my cousin took a Metro, I returned to the campus and took a night view of the landmark. Very beautiful.


Students also had might market.


Different foods, snacks and drinks.


In next day, I return to mother home at 7:00pm and had dinner together.

Reference:

HKUST(GZ) - https://www.hkust-gz.edu.cn/


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails