2023年7月9日星期日

Wudang Health Exercises (武當養⽣功)

Minda and I attended Mr. Law class named “Wudang Health Exercises (武當養⽣功)” on 9th July 2023. There are four classes for junior and Mr. Law is Wudang Mountain Neijia Boxing Fifteenth Generation Successor. (武當⼭內家拳宗⼗五代傳⼈羅哲英 (理英) 道長傳授「武當養⽣功」及「秘傳武當太極拳」。)


Mr. Law demonstrated different patterns for this type of exercises including relax (放鬆), tranquility (⼊靜), breathing (吐納), etc. We know Mr. Law through Prof. Pang’s I Ching class.


After the class, we had Stone Grill Steak for lunch.


The big grill steak named “Tomahawk Steak” (戰斧牛排).


We saw a love sculpture in the street and took a photo for memory.

Reference:

香港道教聯合會 - http://www.hktaoist.org.hk/index.php?id=65

羅哲英道長 - https://sites.google.com/site/wudanghk/main

Intermediate Class of “I Ching”:

20230603: Intermediate Class for I Ching (易經中班) – Lecture 1 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/06/intermediate-class-for-i-ching-lecture-1.html

20230610: Intermediate Class for I Ching (易經中班) – Lecture 2 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/06/intermediate-class-for-i-ching-lecture-2.html

20230615: 閱讀彭泓基教授著作的心得 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/06/blog-post.html

20230617: Intermediate Class for I Ching (易經中班) – Lecture 3 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/06/intermediate-class-for-i-ching-lecture-3.html 20230624: Intermediate Class for I Ching (易經中班) – Lecture 4 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/06/intermediate-class-for-i-ching-lecture-4.html

20230629: Ritual and Music Education as well as Chinese and Western Culture(禮樂教化與中西文化) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/06/ritual-and-music-education-as-well-as.html

20230708: Intermediate Class for I Ching (易經中班) – Lecture 5 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/07/intermediate-class-for-i-ching-lecture-5.html

Introductory Class of “I Ching”:

20230325: I Ching and the Wisdom of Life (易經與人生智慧) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-ching-and-wisdom-of-life.html

20230401: I Ching and the Wisdom of Life II (易經與人生智慧) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/04/i-ching-and-wisdom-of-life-ii.html

20230415: I Ching and the Wisdom of Life III (易經與人生智慧) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/04/i-ching-and-wisdom-of-life-iii.html

20230422: I Ching and the Wisdom of Life IV (易經與人生智慧) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/04/i-ching-and-wisdom-of-life-iv.html

20230525: I Ching Classmate Dinner and Introduction to Extenics (易經同學聚餐和可拓學導論) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2023/05/i-ching-classmate-dinner-and.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails