2023年5月6日星期六

Recovered from Covid

After the fourth injection of Covid-19 vaccine in the brand of Sinovac – Covid-19 Vaccine (Vero Cell) on 11th Nov 2022, I haven’t any problem in different events in Hong Kong. Until completed the seminar on Supercomputer "Tianhe-2" on 26th Apr 2023, I got the Covid and fast test showed positive. 

(The fourth injection on 11th Nov 2022)

I would like to summarize the process as follows. When I feel throat a little bit not comfortable, my fast test is negative and see doctor to get some medicine on 28th Apr 2023.


In next day, I feel very serious sore throat and fever. Then I got some Chinese medicines from our herbalist (中醫師). The following photos I took for my doctor for checking online.


The throat is red and yellow circles showed the observed inflammation.


It is very painful when I am drinking and swallowing. Four nights cannot sleep well. Until 5th May, my fast test return to negative. One secret to overcome those painful is traditional Chinese food named Salted Kumquat (鹹柑桔).


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails