2017年8月8日星期二

CityU BCH Research Cohort visit Science Park Laboratories

I was happy to meet my CityU BCH Research cohort Mr. Platini Kwok on 8th Aug 2017.  We had studied MPhil in Department of Biology and Chemistry (BCH) in CityU since 1994.  I studied Atmospheric Chemistry and Platini studied in Biology. He is Senior Product Manager of Tegent Scientific now.  Then I led him to visit our Reliability Laboratory and 3D SiP Laboratory. We took a photo in front of the cleanroom for memory.


During the visit, he introduced the most updated laptop Scanning Electron Microscope to me that the EDX detector did not use liquid nitrogen to cool down.  Wow! I need to update my knowledge more frequently.

(P.S. I remembered that he borrowed a camera battery (special size) to me during the graduation day! He saved my graduation photos.  Many thanks indeed!)

Reference:
CHEM, CityU (Previous named BCH, CityU) - http://www.cityu.edu.hk/chem/
HKSTP Lab Services - https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/facilities/science-park-innovation-technology-ecosystem/Labs/services

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails