2024年1月11日星期四

My first retreat in COMP Dept., PolyU 2024

It is my honor to be Teaching Fellow under Department of Computing (COMP), PolyU and joined the departmental retreat event from 10-11 Jan 2024. When we arrived the hotel, I took a photo with Dr. Walter Fung, Dr. Tayyab Muhammad and Dr. Jeff Tang. 


Then we had meeting in the hall.


I was one of new staffs to be introduced.


After the discussion, we had lunch buffer. 

Food is quite good.


The WM hotel is large. The meeting hall in Sea Tower and my room arranged in Sky Tower.


Very beautiful room!


The dinner is also high quality.


After the dinner, Dr. Walter Fung invited Dr. Tayyab Muhammad, Dr. De Carne De Carnavalet, Xavier and I to share his teaching experience.


In the morning, it is very good weather.


Finished all activities, we had lunch in another restaurant and I also took a photo with Dr. Jeff Tang and Dr. Zackary Sin.


My chicken hamburger is quite large!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails