2016年11月6日星期日

Visit to Laos – Day 2

We stayed in the Hotel & Resort Thavisouk on 6 Nov 2016 (Sunday) and I took a photo in front of the hotel for memory.


We saw a balloon in the hill.




We then took a photo on the suspended bridge. (Left: Lotto, Minda, Khamphone, Enjoy and Bic)


After breakfast, Khamphone drove us to go to Silver Cliff.  Along the road, we saw a beautiful landscape and some cows.  


We arrived the foot of hill and took a group photo.  The Silver Cliff had 650m height.


Khamphone is strong man and let us to climb the hill.  We climbed 100m and remained 550m to the top.


We really climb the hill not hiking because of very tilting path!


I reached at the 400m to the top.


Bic and Enjoy was walk at the end.


Some road was made by wooden ladder


In the middle, we saw a good scene.


We almost climbed up to the hill!


The pavilion was found on the top of Sliver Cliff.


Minda and I took a photo inside the pavilion.


We all succeed to climb up the hill.


Group photo on the top!


Some top view photos were taken.




Then we were back.


We met some local children and took a photo for memory.  They ran up and down that Sliver Cliff was their playground.


The young people carried drinks up to the hill for sold.  


After that exercise, we still seemed smart!


This photo showed the pavilion we arrived!


After that we visited the Slider Park which was for water activities.


Then we went to the Namson View Garden Resort for lunch.


Minda and Enjoy rode the balloon duck.


A child jumped into the river.


Bic and Enjoy also rode the balloon duck and it seemed dangerous for the camera.


We had Laos style lunch.


Fish soap


Sticky rice with vegetable and spicy soybean paste


Grill chicken 


Then we returned to hotel and changed swimming cloth.


I met the accident and nearly to flow away from the river (see the following photo).
I tried to swim to the middle of river and then I found that the flow rate was too high.  I was not able to swim back to the coast eventhough it was not too depth (~1m).  I used all my energy to step back to the coast (<1m depth).  I was still flow away to the end of the river. At the time I feel very dangerous and ask “HELP” to my wife and friends.   Luckily, I catch a small and long stone and used it to hold my body in the river.  Finally I was back to the coast.   I would like to thank Khamphone who come to the end of the river (Left of the photo) and try to help me. 


After that we drank beer to overcome the fear and celebrated that I was still alive! Then we had dinner in that hotel again.  Khamphone was a good songer and he sang some local song to us.




沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails