2022年11月19日星期六

Yuen Long Merchants Association Secondary School (YLMASS) 45th Anniversary Open Day

This year is my mother schoolYuen Long Merchants Association Secondary School (YLMASS)” (元朗商會中學) 45th Anniversary and the open day held on 19th Nov 2022. Minda and I joined the event and took a photo in front of the main entry. 



We registrated in the hall underground.


Then we went into the hall and Mr. Yau (Yau Sir) (Principal, YLMASS) gave welcome speech.


Minda and I selfie for memory.


I met my classmate Mr. Emil Shet family and took a photo together.


And then Mr. Liu (Liu Sir) sing a song to all alumni.


I took a photo with Yau Sir.


Class 3B took a photo with Liu Sir.


Classmates took a photo in front of the hall.


After that I visited different classroom of my mother school and found AI Inno Lab sponsed by Microsoft!


Very good facilities!


I also went to the science lab.


Long time without visit here.


Finally, my wife and I visited the art room. The wall draw is very beautiful.


Then we took a photo inside the art room and there had some art work activities for alumni families.


Students’ works were demonstrated here.


Many people enjoyed the performance.


Before I left, I took a photo of JUPAS offer result and it looked good for junior classmates to enter into different universities.

It is very happy memorable event and Yau Sir will resign in this year.

Reference:

YLMASS - http://www.ylmass.edu.hk/web/

20180630: Yuen Long Merchants Association Secondary School (YLMASS) 40th Anniversary Banquet (元朗商會中學) - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2018/06/yuen-long-merchants-association.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails