2014年12月12日星期五

CityU BCH Christmas Party 2014

I attended the BCH Christmas Party and would like to share this memorable event on 12th Dec 2014. I had studied in City Polytechnic of Hong Kong (CPHK) for HD in Applied Science in the Department of Applied Science (AP) since 1989. The Department of Applied Science was established in 1987 with four science disciplines namely Applied Biology, Applied Chemistry, Applied Physics and Materials Science. The Department of Applied Science (AP) separated into Department of Biology and Chemistry (BCH) and Department of Physics and Materials Science (AP) since 1993. And then I graduated of BSc in Applied Physics and MPhil in Chemistry in 1994 and 1997, respectively. Now I served BCH dept. as Adjunct Professor.

In the beginning, Prof. István T. HORVÁTH (Head and Chair Professor of Department of Biology and Chemistry) gave a welcome speech.


I took a photo with Prof. Michael Lam and his research students & assistants.


Prof. T.C. Lau had taught me when I studied HD in Applied Science.


I also took a photo with Prof. István T. HORVÁTH.


I found many Professors who taught me before.
(Left: Dr. Paul K.S. Shin (good friend of Dr. Ronald Sequeira), I, Dr. S.G. Cheung and Prof. Nora F.Y. Tam)


Photo with my friends in BCH Laboratory
(Left: Mr. K.F. Lam, Mr. Raymond W.M. Chan, I and Mr. Benz C.P. Chan)


Prof. Michael Lam won a lucky draw.


Reference:
Department of Biology and Chemistry (BCH) - http://www6.cityu.edu.hk/bhdbapp/deptweb/index.html
Dinner with Dr. Ronald Sequeira and Dr. Cathy Lee - http://qualityalchemist.blogspot.hk/2014/05/dinner-with-dr-ronald-sequeira-and-dr.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails