Hong Kong Society for Quality (HKSQ) is one of the supporting organizations of the “Testing & Certification Industry Summit” to be held in March at The Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK).
In order to explore the significance of Testing & Certification for the economic development in Hong Kong, and to promote the roles of government, universities and industries in facilitating the development of this booming industry, the OUHK is initiating the “Testing and Certification Industry Summit” as detailed below:
Event: Testing & Certification Industry Summit
Date: 2 Mar 2011 (Wed)
Time: 3:00– 5:00pm
Venue: The Open University of Hong Kong (Ho Man Tin campus)
Fee: Free of charge
Some existing course information for reference.
1) Introduction of Quality Management for Laboratory organized by Hong Kong Society for Quality (HKSQ): http://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2009/12/certificate-course-on-quality.html
2) Industrial Visit to HKSTP Laboratories: http://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2010/03/industrial-visit-to-hkstp-laboratories.html
3) Industrial Visit to Standards and Calibration Laboratory (SCL): http://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2010/03/industrial-visit-to-standards-and.html
4) Laboratory Workshop in HKSQ certification course “QM for Lab”: http://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2010/04/laboratory-workshop-in-hksq.html
5) HKSQ membership drive to BEng (Hon) in Total Quality Engineering, CityU: http://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2009/11/hksq-membership-drive-to-beng-hon-in.html
(P.S. HKSQ Certification Scheme “Certified Laboratory Quality Specialist (CLabQS)” is at http://www.hksq.org/cert_hksq_clabqs.htm .)