2023年6月1日星期四

Visit to BLC Lab in Macau

 After 3 years Covid period, it is my first time to go to Macau. I will visit BLC Lab and give instructions and review their workflow on 1st & 2nd Jun 2023. In day 2 afternoon, I will join the ISO 56002 seminar as one of keynote speaker in Hengqin (橫琴).


Take bus through Hongkong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge for going to Macau seems more economic and faster than TurboJet.


Arrived Macao custom.


I met Mr. Leo Choi in hotel and had lunch first.


Then I visited their laboratory and reviewed their whole work flow and facilities.


At night, I checked in SOFITEL hotel and remembered to keep custom record for check-in use. 


Nice room


I buy some foods in room for Webinar at night.


Webinar organized by SBS and ISO/TC 279 named “Growing your business with innovation management standards”.


In the morning, it is good weather and good scene outside.


I have breakfast at 7:15am.


Then come back to laboratory and continuous review works.


Thanks Leo to drive me to go to the venue of the ISO 56005 seminar.


I introduced different expert and political people in Macau to Leo. Ms. Fan Zhang is member of ISO/TC 279 (China) and I am observer of ISO/TC 279 (HKSAR, China).


After the seminar, Leo drove me back to Hongkong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge.


A little traffic jam was met.


I arrived the custom and many thanks for Leo’s help to made successful activities in these two days. 

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails