2023年8月21日星期一

Onsite review for BLC Lab in Macau

After the 18th National Extenics Annual Conference and the 40th Anniversary Seminar in Zhuhai, I would visit BLC Lab in Macau again. In the morning, I took a photo outside my hotel, it is a beautiful scene. 


Then I went to Gongbei Port (拱北口岸) from Zhuhai to Macau. It is many people in the port to go to Macau!


I arrived the laboratory and demonstrated how to calibrate the analytical balance for Leo, Crystal and Natalie. Then we reviewed different equipment and work flow documentation.


The digital thermometer for freezers, refrigerators, incubators and ovens were employed for temperature monitoring.


Onsite review completed, I return to Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge Frontier Port (港珠澳大橋邊檢大樓) and back to Hong Kong.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails