2021年9月17日星期五

CDM Team Dinner

On 17th Sep 2021, Ms. Juan Cheng invited CDM team member to have dinner for gathering. I joined the re-industrialization project from Nov 2020 to Apr 2021.  Because of external factors, the project did not continue but team members still keep in touch.  I would like to record our activities during this period for memory below. 


During the dinner, we found YC’s special talent that he can rearrangement the hairy crab shape after consumed.


Our team leader Dr. Vincent Fung had come back from Canada and quarantine for 14 days in HK.  So we had dinner for celebrate his freedom on 8th Sep 2021 too.  We also pre-celebrate Alison’s future marriage life in USA. 


When Vincent was in Canada, we had a zoom meeting on 5th Jun 2021 and I shared CityU HK TECH 300 program for CDM team reference.


Our first Chinese New Year lunch was held on 9th Feb 2021.  At the time, I lost one of my front teeth.


After project end in April 2021, Mrs. Cheng and Ms. Juan Cheng invited us to have dinner on 13th Apr 2021.  My teeth was fixed at that time.



CDM team have good members, good friends, good teachers and good memory.  I hope that we could continue our original idea to help startups in Hong Kong in near future. (Remark: Some important events recorded in reference.)

Reference:

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails