2011年3月12日星期六

HKTIC Spring Gathering 2011

I attended Hong Kong Association for Testing, Inspection and Certification Ltd. (HKTIC) 30th Anniversary cum Spring Gathering in The Sha Tin Racecourse on 12 March 2011.



I reached the room named Box E627, 6/F Grandstand II and then had lunch buffet.



After Ms. Christina Law (Chairlady of HKTIC) speech, we took a photo for memory.


(Right: Mr. John Hung (General Secretary HKCTC); Ms. Christina Law and I)


Then a group photo of HKTIC members were taken.



Jockey club staff introduced the racing game and gave some tips to us.



The following photos I took in the Sha Tin Racecourse.





Some members wan the race.



I took a photo with Mr. K. Gabuji (Owner of Gabuji Laboratory Technical Service Ltd.).



At the end, Dr. Albert Cheung, Mr. Christina Law and I had discussed the development of HKTIC personal certification scheme. It could be aligned with other professional body in the future (e.g. HKSQ CLabQS).

My car was in Penfold public car park (which is far away from the Grandstand II).





沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails