2019年12月25日星期三

Christmas BBQ 2019

Every year on Christmas day, my teacher Dr. KS Chin would invite my wife and I, as well as, PhD students to join the Christmas BBQ in Hong Kong Baptist Assembly.  25 December as the date of birth of Jesus, so that we congratulated every year and said Merry Christmas to all our friends.  The following photo was designed for this purpose on behalf of HKSQ. 


Today, we arrived the HK Baptist Assembly early and took a photo in front of the entry.  It said you enter and exit were under protection by Jesus from now to forever.  


We also took a photo in the hall.


After gospel session, we started BBQ with Prof. Hui and Mrs. Hui, Dr. KS Chin and his PhD students.


Very lucky that we met Dr. Goman Ho and he is Minda’s Cousin.


The picture of Noah's Ark.


I remembered we had visited the Noah’s Ark Park on 10 Nov 2019.


We took a photo in front the Ark.


It is very near the Ma Wan Park.


I designed Christmas photo using my niece’s dogs.


We had dinner for Winter Solstice (冬至) on 22 Dec 2019.


On 23 Dec 2019, it was our 13th year marriage celebration.  


I appreciated that my grandfather very health on 98 years old.  My mother and I went to Guangzhou on 4 Dec to visit him with my uncle, aunt and cousin.


Reference:
Hong Kong Baptist Assembly (香港浸會園) - http://www.camphkba.org/

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails