2019年9月23日星期一

Visit to Jiaozhou, Qingdao during CCAI 2019 (中国人工智能大会)

The 5th Chinese Congress on Artificial Intelligence (CCAI2019) which was led by Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence (CAAI), was held on Sep 21-22, 2019, in Jiaozhou Qingdao, China. As the largest official AI conference in China, CCAI has been held annually to promote the advancement of artificial intelligence globally. The frame of congress namedIntellectual Change and Fusion (智变融合). I as member of CAAI Extenics Professional Committee (中國人工智能學會可拓學專業委員會) and joined the congress.  When I arrived the airport of Qingdao, I saw the staff to receive us and arranged bus to go to three congress hotels every hour.


I stayed in Jiaozhou Hotel (膠州賓館). 


There had congress reception in each hotel.


I walked outside and found many book shop and Xinhua Bookstore had coffee shop inside.


Food Street also found underground. 


I enjoy my noodle with Tsingtao beer.  


Outside the square, many performance practiced here.


One singer sang a song named “I am Chinese”.


When I want back to hotel, I met Mrs. Li and Prof. Xingsen Li (李興森).


In the first day of congress, I met Prof. Zhao Zhihong (赵志宏) (Shool of Information Science and Technology, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University) (石家庄铁道大学 信息科学与技术学院)) and had breakfast together in our hotel.


After congress, I had coffee in Xinhua Bookstore.


Calm is good environment to enjoy reading.


I brought a book and read it with coffee.


When I walked outside, I found that many roads named with different cities in China.


Macao road


Shenzhen road


I took a photo in front of Hong Kong road.


At night, I enjoyed different kinds of Chinese dancing.






Reference:
CCAI 2019 - http://ccai.cn/
20190921: CAAI Chinese Congress on Artificial Intelligence 2019 (中国人工智能大会) - Day 1 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2019/09/caai-chinese-congress-on-artificial.html
20190922: CAAI Chinese Congress on Artificial Intelligence 2019 (中国人工智能大会) - Day 2 - https://qualityalchemist.blogspot.com/2019/09/caai-chinese-congress-on-artificial_22.html

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails