My family annual travel 2017 to Tokyo Japan was from 1 to 6 May. Minda and I had chance to meet our HKSQ exco friend Dr. Zoie Wong in Ginza on 5 May 2017.
Then we had a high tea near Nissan Crossing. Zoie serviced in St. Luke’s International University (Graduate School of Public Health) and her title was Associate Professor, Division of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics; and Consultant, Support Unit for Conducting Clinically Essential Studies.
Next day, I visited a book store named “紀伊國屋書店” and read a book named “Innovation Economics – The Race for Global Advantage”.
I wrote down 8 “I’s” of Innovation Policy below:
1. Inspiration: Setting Ambition Goals
2. Intention: Make Innovation Based Competitiveness a Nation Policy
3. Insight: Improving Understanding of Innovation Performances
4. Incentives: Encourage Innovation Production and Jobs in the US
5. Investment: More Public Funding for Innovation and Productivity
6. Institutional Innovation: Doing New Things in New Ways
7. Information Technology Transformation
8. International Framework for Innovation
The following photos I would like to share during my Japan trip.We went to “河口湖溫泉旅館”.
Second target was “富士芝櫻”.
The last target was Skytree “進擊之巨塔”.
Reference:St Luke’s GSPH - http://university.luke.ac.jp/sph/