2014年4月27日星期日

Career Prospectus in Food Related Industries 2014

Today, I (Former Chairman of Hong Kong Society for Quality - HKSQ) was invited to be one of speakers for the HKFSTA Career Talk 2014 entitled "Career Prospectus in Food Related Industries" which was organized by Hong Kong Food and Science Technology Association (HKFSTA). Since I joined CQI site visit in the morning that I was only join the talk at the last part. My career talk was summarized below.

Before my talk, Dr.Jennifer Wan (Chairlady, HKFSTA) presented a souvenir to me.


In the beginning, I briefed my academic and career experience.


During introduction of my works in HKSTP, I introduced different accreditation scheme to the students.


Then I stated the typical career pathway in the Testing, Inspection and Certification Industry for student's reference.


Lastly, I quoted Steve Jobs statement in Stanford Commencement Address 2005 that “You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” In my last presentation slide, I connected all my experience dots into one diagram.



Before the end of career talk, Mr. Kwok Ming Cheung (Managing Director, Vital-Health Livestock Development Limited) announced his company would offer three posts for students who were interested in promoting and product development.


We took a group photo for memory.


Reference:
HKSQ - http://www.hksq.org/
HKFSTA - http://www.hkfsta.com.hk/index.html
HKFSTA Career Talk 2012 - http://qualityalchemist.blogspot.hk/2012/04/career-prospectus-in-food-related.html


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails