2016年4月8日星期五

IVE (Kwai Chung) Students visit to HKSTP

The Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Kwai Chung) student visited HKSTP on 7 April 2016.  Ms. Tam Nga Chiu, Nach (Teaching Associate) led students who studied HD in Applied Science to visit Science Parks’ Green facilities and Safety Practices.  Mr. Morris Chan and I were assigned to introduce Science Park ISO systems.  In the beginning, I briefed the HKSTP ISO journey and different ISO achievements.


Then I described 7 Quality Principles which we employed.  During the discussion, I had also shared my career experience to the student because I had studied HD in Applied Science in City Polytechnic of Hong Kong since 1989.




Our team named “Sustainability”.  Sunny and I are responsible for Quality. Morris and Phillip are mainly related to Safety and Health. Kevin and Jerry are focused on Environmental.  Yutie was our summer student intern.


Morris briefed Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) activities in Science Park and some awards we achieved before.


He also mentioned some food hygiene issues and practices in which employed in Science Park restaurants.


At the end, I summarized our future plan which was Integrated Management System (IMS) including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.  Moreover, we had also considered to integrate ISO 50001 and ISO 27001.


Reference:



沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails