2010年11月7日星期日

Certainty Among the Uncertainty – Dr. Ng’s Evangelistic Night

I was pleasure to be invited to attend Dr. Ng (吳宣倫博士) Evangelistic Night and his topic entitled “Certainty Among the Uncertainty”. He used bible to explain the world. (I had studied “Uncertainty of Uncertainty” for calculating the measurement of uncertainty but I didn’t know the certainty among the uncertainty. So I found it interested.)

Since I am not a Christian, many examples quoted I did not know. However, I would like to share some examples.


The following photo showed the metaphor example about “False Beliefs”.


However, I had the same experience of misinformation about bible below.



Then Dr. Ng used the hand-shaking characteristic of CPU communication to introduce the sequence of events and the timing diagram.


After that Dr. Ng demonstrated the History of Salvation by God. (It seems to difficult for people who is not familiar with Bible.)



Finally, Dr. Ng calculated the prophetic and found a perfect match. (I cannot proof because I was not familiar what bible said.)



During the seminar, I knew Dr. Ng was near 70 years old and used his live to serve his believe (God). He is a funny man and said many jokes. I recorded one of jokes in Chinese below.

三國人物相信大家都認識如劉備,公及張飛. 如果Sammy有張演唱會飛, 會給誰呢? 答案是關. (因為張飛劉備關)

Dr. Ng would come to Hong Kong again in Dec 2010. (If I have chance, I would like to ask him some logical question come from Lee Tien Ming (李天命))

I believe something if I am not doubt. I will find the solution if I have time and interested in.

Reference:

http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh/吳宣倫


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails